TEAS for LVN and Physical Therapist Assistant
Steps to Registering for the TEAS Exam:
1. Create a student account with ATI at www.atitesting.com:
- Click “create account” which is found on the right side of the home screen.
- Select “Tyler JC AH” from the Institutions drop down menu.
- Create your username and password.
- Keep this login information in a safe place; as this information will be required on the day of the test.
2. To make an appointment with the Testing Center, please go to www.tjctesting.setmore.com.
3. When you arrive for your appointment, you need to pay a $25.00 proctoring fee. Payment can be made at the Testing Center or the Cashier’s Office in White Administration Building. The Cashier’s Office and the Testing Center will accept check, credit card, money order or cash payments. Make sure you have the following items at your appointment:
- ATI Username and Password
- Appointment Confirmation Email
- Proctor fee receipt
- Valid photo ID
4. Once you are logged in to your ATI account and the proctor has entered in the password code, you will be required to make an online payment of $65.00 to ATI.
NOTE: This will require a credit card or gift card. No debit cards allowed. You need to pay before proceeding with the exam.
5. The TEAS takes 3.5 hours to complete. Due to the length of the exam, we will not start a new TEAS exam within 4 hours of closing. For closing hours, you can visit: www.tjc.edu/testing.