Anonymous Reporting is provided by law as a service to you. We understand there are times when you may wish to provide information to the Police about criminal activity and remain anonymous. Providing for a safe community requires a partnership and a commitment from both law enforcement and the communities which they serve. We ask you to help us to serve and protect your community by reporting criminal activity. Please read the following considerations before submitting the form.
- DO NOT use Anonymous Reporting to report crimes in progress. There may be a delay of a few days before an investigator is able to follow up on information provided.
- For crimes in progress or an incident requiring an immediate police response, dial 911.
- It is a violation of the law to make a false report to a law enforcement agency, (Texas Penal Code 42.06), punishable by a fine of up to $4,000 and/or up to one year in jail.
- Sexual assault policy for students
- Sexual assault policy for employees