Campus Police & Parking
Campus Police provide valuable security to everyone on campus at TJC. Our officers seek to create a safe and secure campus environment in which the educational mission of the College can be realized free from the specter of crime.
If this is an emergency on campus, please dial 903–510–2222
Spot Suspicious Activity?
Report crime tips or questionable activity anonymously. Text to 50911, enter "tjctip," enter a space and then your message. Your name, phone number and location will NOT be reported to Campus Police.
Campus Police will Provide the Following Free Resources
Campus Police would be more than happy to escort anyone anywhere on the TJC Campus. Call us at (903) 510-2258 before 5 p.m. and (903) 510-2222 after 5 p.m. for this service.
Having problems getting your vehicle started? As long as you are on the TJC Campus, we will boost your vehicle free of charge. Please call (903) 510-2258 before 5 p.m. and (903) 510-2222 after 5 p.m. An officer will be dispatched to your location.
TJC's officers are trained in performing vehicle unlocks. To request this courtesy service call (903) 510-2258 before 5 p.m. and (903) 510-2222 after 5 p.m.
The Tyler Junior College Police Department is located at the corner of Lake and Baxter which is on the Northwest section of the campus. (Adjacent to Hudnall Hall) A Campus Police substation is located on the 2nd floor of Rogers Student Center.
Campus Police is open during the following hours:
- Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday - 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
You may obtain a parking pass by vising the TJC Police Station on S. Baxter Avenue. To receive a parking pass, you will need to provide:
- Your license plate #
- Your drivers license #
- Your TJC-issued student ID
Frequently Asked Questions
- If I have a night class, and don't want to walk to my car by myself, can Campus Police escort me to my car?
- If I had something stolen from campus, do I need to contact other Police Departments and report it to them as well?
- What are the differences between Police Officers, Guards, and Cadets?
- What is Campus Police's jurisdiction?
- What measures are taken to enhance security on campus?