Spring Graduation - May 12, 2017
- 10 a.m. School of Engineering, Mathematics and Sciences and the School of Humanities, Communications and Fine Arts
- 1 p.m. School of Professional and Technical Programs
- 4 p.m. School of Nursing and Health Sciences
General Graduation Requirements for all Degrees, Certificates or Awards
The following general requirements must be met by all students receiving associate degrees, certificates, or awards:
- The student must apply for a degree, certificate, or award in the appropriate advising office by the published deadline.
- The student must complete the required credit hours with an average grade of at least “C” (2.0) CGPA for completion.
- For degree, certificate, or award completion, at least 25 percent of the credit semester hours must be earned through instruction completed at Tyler Junior College.
- Students must satisfy the Texas Success Initiative (TSI) requirements specified for the degree, certificate, or award sought.