Congratulations! You’ve worked hard to get here and now it’s time to confirm your eligibility.
What you’ll need to know:
- TJC awards degrees and certificates three times a year—May, August and December
- We offer two commencement ceremonies—Spring and Fall
- You can confirm your eligibility online at any time, 365 days a year!
Get your Diploma
TJC doesn’t automatically award degrees and certificates so once you’ve finished your official degree plan, please fill out the quick and easy graduation confirmation form.
- Finishing your degree requirements in Fall 2018 – Confirm your award by December 12 @ 5 p.m.
Diplomas will mail the week after the end of the term.
Participate in the Commencement Ceremony
If you want to “walk” in the commencement ceremony, you can let us know on your graduation confirmation form. Please be aware that the deadline to participate in one of our ceremonies is earlier than the general graduation confirmation deadlines.
- Fall 2018 – Confirm your graduation by October 12 @ 5 p.m.
Diplomas will mail the week after graduation.
General Graduation Requirements for all Degrees, Certificates or Awards
The following general requirements must be met by all students receiving associate degrees, certificates, or awards:
- Confirm your graduation
- Complete the required credit hours with an average grade of at least “C” (2.0 cumulative GPA).
- At least 25 percent of your semester credit hours must be earned at TJC.
- Satisfy all Texas Success Initiative (TSI) requirements, if your degree or certificate requires it.
Spring 2018 Live Broadcast
Live Broadcast - 10 a.m. ceremony
continued - 10 a.m. ceremony
1 p.m. ceremony
4 p.m. ceremony
A Golden Era for Graduates
TJC awarded 1,141 degrees and certificates during commencement ceremonies Friday, May 12, 2017 in Wagstaff Gymnasium on the main campus.