Residential Life & Housing
TJC is a great place to start your college career and residence halls are an ideal place to broaden your life experiences. Over 1,200 students live in one of our 8 residence halls on the main TJC campus. Residents from all backgrounds, cultures, lifestyles and attitudes are welcomed and have the unique opportunity to interact with a large, diverse group of people while being in the heart of on-campus activities.
Spring 2022 Housing Application
For new resident students, find the TJC Spring 2022 Housing Application on Apache Access. Completing the TJC Admissions application does not guarantee you an on-campus room.
- Spring 2022 Application Opens – September 15, 2021
- Spring Placement begins- October 11, 2021
- The application fee is $130 and is non-refundable
- Room and Roommate email will be sent to new resident students - November 1, 2021
- Welcome Letter & move-in packet will be mailed out on November 12, 2021
Information in Residential Life & Housing
Frequently Asked Questions
- What can I bring to my on-campus room?
- Can my Service or Emotional Support animal live in a Residence Hall?
- Can I get a refund on my $130 housing application fee?
- How many hours are you required to take to live on campus in a residence hall?
- What measures are taken to enhance security on campus?
Who We Are
- Joshua Alexander, Coordinator - Housing Facilities & Summer Programs
- Alexander Dorman, Manager - Ornelas Hall Area Coordinator
- Aukse Harris, Assistant Director - Residential Life Services
- Billy Hays, Staff Technician - Residential Life
- Steven Logan, Director - Residential Life & Housing
- Andrea Piotrowski, Housing Operations Assistant
- Ricky Williams, Assistant Director - Housing Operations & Admin Services