Residential Life & Housing
TJC is a great place to start your college career and residence halls are an ideal place to broaden your life experiences. Over 1,200 students live in one of our 8 residence halls on the main TJC campus. Residents from all backgrounds, cultures, lifestyles and attitudes are welcomed and have the unique opportunity to interact with a large, diverse group of people while being in the heart of on-campus activities.
Fall 2022 Housing Application
Current Spring 2022 residents will get a link sent to their email for room and roommate selections for Fall 2022. This will be available from March 1st-March 31st. Find the TJC Fall 2022-2023 Housing Application on Apache Access for new resident students. Completing the TJC Admissions application does not guarantee you an on-campus room.
- Fall 2022 Application Opens – January 1st
- Fall 2022 Placement begins- March 1st
- The application fee is $130 and is non-refundable
- Room and Roommate selection opens new students- April 1st
- Welcome Letter & move-in packet will be mailed out on May 2, 2022
Information in Residential Life & Housing
Frequently Asked Questions
- What can I bring to my on-campus room?
- Can my Service or Emotional Support animal live in a Residence Hall?
- Can I get a refund on my $130 housing application fee?
- How many hours are you required to take to live on campus in a residence hall?
- What measures are taken to enhance security on campus?
Who We Are
- Joshua Alexander, Coordinator - Housing Facilities & Summer Programs
- Alexander Dorman, Manager - Ornelas Hall Area Coordinator
- Billy Hays, Staff Technician - Residential Life
- Steven Logan, Director - Residential Life & Housing
- Andrea Piotrowski, Housing Operations Assistant
- Emmanuel Sims, Manager - Residential Housing/Ornelas Hall Complex
- Ricky Williams, Assistant Director - Housing Operations & Admin Services