Current Spring 2021 residents will get a link sent to their email for room and roommate selections for Fall 2021. This will be available March 1st-March 31st.
For new resident students, find the TJC Fall 2021 Housing Application on Apache Access. Completing the TJC Admissions application does not guarantee you an on-campus room.
- Fall 2021 Application Opens – January 11th
- Fall 2021 Placement begins- April 1st
- Application fee is $130 and is non-refundable
- Room and Roommate selection opens returning students- March 1st
- Room and Roommate selection opens new students- April 1st
- This will be a new process in which students can log into their Apache Access at the designated time and select their room and roommate assignments that are available to them.
Go to the TJC Housing application. You'll need an A-Number to log in. Completing the TJC Admissions application does not guarantee you a room on-campus. Only Applicants who complete the housing application process will be assigned. Placement is done based on the date the Housing application process is complete.
Applying and completing your Housing file early improves the possibility of getting a room on campus. TJC affiliated teams and groups (Honors, Band, Belles) have rooms blocked by sponsors and coaches. The housing application process must be completed by all TJC affiliated group members. A $130 one-time, non-refundable Application Processing fee is required for 1st-time applicants. This fee cannot be paid by Financial Aid or Scholarships.
The application steps are listed below.