Current Fall 2019 Residents DO NOT need to complete a Spring 2020 application. Your assignment is for the academic year.
For new resident students, find the TJC Spring 2020 Housing application on Apache Access. Completing the TJC Admissions application does not guarantee you a room on-campus
- Spring 2020 Application Opens – Sept. 1
- Spring 2019 Placement Begins – Nov. 13
- Spring 2019 New Residents Move In -- Jan. 12, 10am
Current Residents DO NOT need to complete a Fall 2020 housing application. For new resident students, find the TJC Housing application on Apache Access.
- January 1, 2020 Application Opens
- April 2, 2020 Priority Placement Deadline – completed applications submitted by April 1 are almost certain to be placed.
- May 1, 2020 New Fall Resident Placement Begins
- June 1, 2020 Fall Application Closes
- First Round of new fall resident placement completed
- Those placed will be notified by Housing as they are placed and charges added
- August 1, 2020 Housing charges to be paid, or arrangements to pay must be made
- August 21 & 22 Halls Open for Move-In 10am to 4pm each day. What to bring»
Go to the TJC Housing application. You'll need an A-Number to log in. Completing the TJC Admissions application does not guarantee you a room on-campus. Only Applicants who complete the housing application process will be assigned. Placement is done based on the date the Housing application process is complete.
Applying and completing your Housing file early improves the possibility of getting a room on campus. TJC affiliated teams and groups (Honors, Band, Belles) have rooms blocked by sponsors and coaches. The housing application process must be completed by all TJC affiliated group members. A $100 one-time, non-refundable Application Processing fee is required for 1st-time applicants. This fee cannot be paid by Financial Aid or Scholarships.
The application steps are listed below.