Current students with no holds can view and print unofficial transcripts from their Apache Access account. Follow these steps:
- Log on to your Apache Access account
- Under "Quick Links" on the left-hand side of the page click on "Student Records"
- Click on "Academic Transcript"
- Choose your Transcript Level
- Choose your Transcript Type
Note: If you have a hold on your account, you will not be able to view your transcript. You can also view your holds under “Quick Links” in Apache Access.
Note: There is a $3.25 service fee for ordering through The National Student Clearinghouse. Transcripts will be delivered to an email address of your choosing.
To pick up your official transcript from the Registrar’s Office, come see us on the first floor of the Rogers Student Center on the TJC main campus with your current student ID or driver's license and fill out the transcript request form.
To receive, or send your official transcript by mail, download and fill out the transcript request form. Send the form to the Registrar's Office either by -
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 903-510-2634
Tyler Junior College
P.O. Box 9020
Tyler, TX 75711
Note: The signature must be by the student's hand and in cursive, or it will not be accepted. We cannot accept electronic, scanned, or computer-generated signatures.
To authorize someone other than yourself to pick up your official transcript, follow these steps.
The completed and signed transcript request form must be received in the Registrar's office prior to the proxy coming in and picking up the transcript. (Note: we cannot accept electronic, scanned, or computer-generated signatures. The signature must be by the student's hand and in cursive, or it will not be accepted)
- Write the name of the proxy anywhere on the front of the transcript request form stating them as such (example: Proxy - John Smith)
- The student should fax, mail, or email the request form and call to confirm we have received it and that there are no problems before sending in a proxy.
- A photo I.D. will be required of the person picking up your transcript
- There is no transcript request fee for the first ten transcripts requested through the Registrar’s Office. After that, there is a $5.00 fee per transcript.
- Transcripts ordered through The National Student Clearinghouse have a $3.25 service fee.
- If you have a Business Service hold, Campus Safety hold, or transcript hold on your file a transcript request will NOT be processed.
- If you are a current Dual Credit/Early Admission student, you may request a transcript. The Registrar’s Office will send an unofficial transcript with a formal letter explaining why the transcript is unofficial. Once you have graduated from high school, submit your final high school transcript and make a new request. We will send an official transcript at that time.
For further questions please call the Registrar’s office at 903-510-2401, or email us at email@example.com.