TJC has partnered with UT Health East Texas to provide a FREE on-campus clinic to students. If you have health-related questions or need healthcare for minor illness or injury, please come to the TJC Campus Clinic.
The Campus Clinic is located on the second floor of Robert M. Rogers Nursing & Health Sciences Center on the corner of 5th and Fleishel. The TJC Campus Clinic is staffed on weekdays (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.) by a physician Board Certified in Family Medicine.
- Diagnosis and treatment of illness or injury
- Physical exams
- Orders for lab/X-ray
- Immunizations and TB skin tests for allied healthcare students
- Flu and other vaccines
- Access to Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC)
- Minor injury (cuts, burns, sprains, etc.)
- Minor illness (cold, headaches, nausea, bladder infections, etc.)
- Medical emergency (evaluation and preparation for transfer to an emergency department)
- Blood pressure check
- Eye examination
- Nutritional Information
- Preventative Medicine
Appointments at the campus clinic are free for students. Please walk-in to our office, or make an appointment by calling 903-510-3862.
After hours students and employees may access the answering service by calling 903-510-3862, which will forward any questions to the UT Health East Texas. If the nurses determine that immediate care is needed after hours, they will direct the student or employee to the nearby emergency room.
All services rendered by the Campus Clinic are completely confidential.