The TJC Alumni Association is available for ALL former students, family members, and friends of the College. Timely communication, an awareness of what is happening on campus and fellowship with former alumni all are privileges of membership in the TJC Alumni Association. The Alumni Association also offers a Facebook Alumni page for those wishing to make contact with old college friends.
Annual Members and Life Members also receive the "Apache" magazine, published three times per year, while Associate Members receive the "Alumni Newsletter," also published three times per year.
- The Apache magazine with special features and news from former classmates
- The Pow Wow Preview newsletter full of TJC news and events
- A 10% Discount at our Campus bookstore (including text books, does not include sale items)
- Free admission to all home athletic games
- Free admission to the Alumni Awards Homecoming Banquet and Tailgate Party
- Tickets to TJC Theatre/Musical productions
- Access to the Vaughn Library
- Guidance from the TJC Career Services Office
- Dependents are eligible to apply for alumni scholarships
- Special notices/invitations to Alumni and Campus events
- Lifetime Memberships are $200 ($300 couple) and include:
- Special Lifetime Membership Certificate
- Free Alumni T-Shirt
- Free Umbrella
- Option to donate a portion of the lifetime membership dues to a special campus interest group
To celebrate the 90th Anniversary of TJC, lifetime memberships have been priced at the very special price of $90 per person. This price is only valid during the 90th anniversary year..
Memberships are available to:
- Alumni: All former students of TJC
- Friends: Friends, family, and associates of TJC
- Students: Current students enrolled at TJC
Have you moved?
We don't want you to miss out on a single copy of the Pow Wow or Apache magazine!
Take a moment and update your contact information at the "Update your Information" link above.
Tyler Junior College has recognized 1,237 students named to the president’s and dean’s lists for their academic excellence during the Spring 2016 semester.
Tyler Junior College is offering a new course that will provide clinical experience and certification opportunities for health care workers who specialize in sterilization of medical instruments.
Audiences are invited on the ultimate trek into the nation’s awe-inspiring outdoors and untamed wilderness in “National Parks Adventure,” which opens Friday, June 10, at the TJC science center.
John Soules Foods, Inc. has partnered with TJC to provide job training for 30 new and incumbent workers using a $73,584 Skills Development Fund grant from the Texas Workforce Commission.