Frequently asked questions | TJC

Frequently asked questions

Can I get a private/single room?

In general, private rooms are not available unless a student is approved by the TJC Disability Services Office for a private room.

At the beginning of each semester all the rooms, which are designed as 2-person rooms, are full. However, during the semester single rooms sometimes become available when a resident moves out. There would be an additional charge for a private room. As found in the 2022-2023 housing contract:

A Student living in a private room will have an additional fee charged, per semester, of $1,400 for Crossroads and Ornelas, $800 for Bateman, Claridge, Holley, Hudnall, Sledge, and Vaughn Halls