Performance Assessment Network (PAN)
Performance Assessment Network (PAN) Testing
The TJC West Testing Center is part of the PAN Testing Center Network. PAN is a leading provider of web-delivered, high-stakes testing and assessment solutions for major government and corporate clients, specializing in pre-employment selection, promotional, personality, and skills assessments.
Information to Candidates:
The Testing Center at TJC West offers the following PAN tests:
- FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigations).
- GPO (Government Printing Office).
- CBP (U.S. Customs and Border Protection).
- IDC (Institute for Diversity Certification).
- ISOS (Indiana Secretary of State Securities Division).
- JC Penney.
- Jones/NCTI (Satellite Installer and Technician Certifications).
- Qwest/Century Link Communications.
- TSA (Transportation Security Administration).
- USPS (United States Postal Service).
Contact PAN for information about these programs:
For admittance to the testing appointment, one of the following State or U.S. Federal Government-issued photo IDs must be provided:
- Driver’s License
- U.S. Employment Authorization Card/Document
- U.S. Passport
- U.S. Military ID
- U.S. Permanent Resident Card/Green Card
- U.S. Federal Issued ID Card
- U.S. Government Issued Visa
- U.S. State Issued ID Card
Your ID must be current and is only valid through the expiration date printed on it. Only originals are acceptable. No photocopies or faxes will be permitted.
Accommodations for Disabilities:
If you are needing special accommodations you must make prior arrangements with your exam sponsor during the initial application process, well in advance of a preferred testing date. Accommodation requests will be reviewed by the test sponsor. Testing centers are not permitted to offer accommodations that have not been approved by the test sponsor.