The TJC West Testing Facility is a certified testing center for Castle Worldwide exams. Castle Worldwide provides testing services to certification and licensure organization, corporations, educational institutions, government agencies, and trade and professional associations.
Through our Castle Worldwide Testing Center, we provide exams for the following organizations (not an exhaustive list):
- American College Rheumatology
- American College of Veterinary Pathologists
- American Council on Exercise
- Board of Certification for the Athletic Trainer
- Board of Pharmacy Specialists
- American Healthcare Radiology Administrators
- Rehabilitation Nursing Certification Board
- Institute of Certified Bankers
- International Association of Forensic Nurses
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nursing Certification Board
- Accreditation Council for Accountancy and Taxation, Inc.
Test Specific Information and Registration:
- Browse testing programs offered by Castle Worldwide. To find out how to register and schedule your particular exam, you will need to click the “Learn More” link to the right of the organization’s name.
- As you prepare for your exam, you might find it helpful to go through a sample test which will help you become familiar with the Castle testing environment.
- If you have additional questions for Castle Worldwide, they can be contacted through the Customer Support page.
Test Day Information:
- All Castle exams are internet-based and are given via a secure, password-protected website.
- Candidates must bring their admission ticket or confirmation letter to the exam.
- The first and last name on the admission ticket must match exactly with the first and last name on the acceptable, non-expired identification. Acceptable IDs include a driver’s license, passport or government issued identification (official state identification card).
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled exam time.