Pearson VUE Authorized Test Center
Welcome to the TJC Testing Services Authorized Pearson-VUE Test Center! TJC Testing Services has joined forces with the Pearson-VUE to deliver IT and Professional exams in a secure environment.
Pearson-VUE is the global leader in computer-based testing for IT, academic, and professional programs. Through our authorized Pearson-VUE Testing Center on the West Campus, we offer a variety of computer-based tests on behalf of the world's leading IT and professional companies, such as:
- American College
- Cisco Systems
- C++ Institute
- Evaluation Systems
- Excelsior College
How do I schedule a test with Pearson-VUE?
- Visit www.pearsonvue.com/programs and select your program.
- Next, on the right side of the under the "To schedule, reschedule or cancel heading," either sign in or create an account.
- Upon confirming the booking, you will receive a confirmation email from Pearson-VUE.
- Print out the confirmation- It will contain information such as the time, date and location of your test, as well as directions to the test center.
What is the TJC Pearson-VUE Contact Phone #? 903.510.293
Please call this number if you have general inquiries or if you have questions regarding rescheduling. You may have to leave a message and it will be returned in a few days.
Where do I go to take my exam through Pearson-VUE?
Tyler Junior College- West Campus
Regional Training and Development Center
1530 S Southwest Loop 323
Tyler, TX 75701
What are the Testing Hours?
Wednesday 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (3rd or 4th Saturday of each month)
What happens when I arrive to take my exam through Pearson-VUE?
- When you arrive for your exam, you will go through a standard admissions process.
- You will need to provide two forms of ID, including one government issued photo ID.
- You will need to agree in writing to a set of rules and sign a log sheet.
- Your photo and signature will be digitally captured.
How early should I arrive at the test center on the day of the test?
Typically, you are to arrive 15 to 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. This will give you the opportunity to check-in and relax prior to beginning your test. It should be noted that the amount of time you are asked to arrive at the center before your scheduled appointment time differs for each program. You will receive a confirmation email with program-specific information.
What is a valid government issued ID?
- Must include a date of birth, photograph and signature.
- Must be current (not expired)
- May include the following:
- State Driver's License or State ID
- Military ID
- U.S. Passport Card
How do I reschedule a test?
Visit www.pearsonvue.com/programs and select the relevant test program from the Test Taker Services section. Once you have chosen your test program, select 'Reschedule a Test' on the right-hand side and complete the necessary fields.