In order to apply to the traditional ADN track you must:
- Have applied to and been accepted as a TJC student
- Be TSI complete or exempt
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a required grade point average (RGPA) of 2.5 or above
- RGPA is calculated using only degree required courses (this includes all prerequisite courses)
- When calculating RGPA your most recent course grade will be used.
- All grades, A, B, C, D and F, are considered when calculating RGPA.
- Meet all prerequisite course requirements
- Have not had an unsuccessful attempt in a traditional BSN or ADN program
- Have a letter of ‘good standing’ from any nursing or health science program that was not completed
- 'Good standing’ is defined as having the ability to re-apply, re-enter, or continue in a previously enrolled nursing or health science program. Must provide proof that no academic, clinical and professional disciplinary actions were incurred during previous enrollment in any nursing or health science program.