Residential Life & Housing
TJC is a great place to start your college career and residence halls are an ideal place to broaden your life experiences. Over 1,200 students live in one of our 8 residence halls on the main TJC campus. Residents from all backgrounds, cultures, lifestyles and attitudes are welcomed and have the unique opportunity to interact with a large, diverse group of people while being in the heart of on-campus activities.
Spring 2021 Housing Application
For new resident students, find the TJC Spring 2021 Housing application on Apache Access. Completing the TJC Admissions application does not guarantee you a room on-campus
- Spring 2021 Application Opens – Sept. 15
- Spring 2021 Placement Begins – Nov. 16
- Spring 2021 New Residents Move In – Jan. 8 & 9 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Information in Residential Life & Housing
Frequently Asked Questions
- What can I bring to my on-campus room?
- Can my Service or Emotional Support animal live in a Residence Hall?
- Can I get a refund on my $100 housing application fee?
- How many hours are you required to take to live on campus in a residence hall?
- What measures are taken to enhance security on campus?
Who We Are
- Emmanuel Sims, Area Coordinator - Residential Life and Housing
- Ricky Williams, Manager, Housing Operations & Administrative Services
- Haley Herod, Coordinator, Housing Facilities & summer camps
- Billy Hays, Staff Technician - Residential Life
- Steve Logan, Director, Residential Life and Housing
- Ross Devenport, Area Coordinator - Residential Life and Housing
- Aukse Harris, Assistant Director - Residential Life and Housing