Residential Life & Housing
TJC is a great place to start your college career and residence halls are an ideal place to broaden your life experiences. Over 1,200 students live in one of our 8 residence halls on the main TJC campus. Residents from all backgrounds, cultures, lifestyles and attitudes are welcomed and have the unique opportunity to interact with a large, diverse group of people while being in the heart of on-campus activities.
Welcome Home - Fall 2022
Greetings from Residential Life & Housing!
On behalf of the entire Residential Life & Housing staff, welcome to TJC! We look forward to having you call TJC your home away from home. We are committed to providing a safe, clean and vibrant community for you to excel personally and academically from the moment you arrive here.
Living on campus provides you with built-in connections to academic programs as well as opportunities to become involved with student clubs and organizations, all while making friends that will last a lifetime.
Move-in will take place between 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Thursday, Aug. 18 through Saturday, Aug. 20. If you plan on arriving outside these hours, please call our office at 903-510-2345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make plans to assist you.
Students going on the Ya-A-Te retreat can move in on Tuesday, Aug. 16, at 9 a.m.
Information in Residential Life & Housing
Frequently Asked Questions
- What can I bring to my on-campus room?
- Can my Service or Emotional Support animal live in a Residence Hall?
- Can I get a refund on my $130 housing application fee?
- How many hours are you required to take to live on campus in a residence hall?
- What measures are taken to enhance security on campus?
Who We Are
- Steven Logan, Director - Residential Life & Housing
- Ricky Williams, Assistant Director - Housing Operations & Admin Services
- Emmanuel Sims, Assistant Director - Residential Life Services
- Josh Alexander, Coordinator - Housing Operations
- Jaqwan McCauley, Coordinator - Residential Life Services
- Chasity Thomas, Area Coordinator – Crossroads Hall
- Alexander Dorman, Area Coordinator - Ornelas Hall Complex
- Andrea Piotrowski, Housing Operations Assistant
- Billy Hays, Staff Technician