Residential Life & Housing
TJC is a great place to start your college career and residence halls are an ideal place to broaden your life experiences. Over 1,200 students live in one of our 8 residence halls on the main TJC campus. Residents from all backgrounds, cultures, lifestyles and attitudes are welcomed and have the unique opportunity to interact with a large, diverse group of people while being in the heart of on-campus activities.
Spring 2019 Housing Application Dates
Find the TJC Housing application on Apache Access. Completing the TJC Admissions application does not guarantee you a room on-campus.
Current Fall 2018 Residents DO NOT need to complete a Spring 2019 application. For new resident students, find the TJC Spring 2019 Housing application on Apache Access. Completing the TJC Admissions application does not guarantee you a room on-campus
- Spring 2019 Application Opens – Sept. 1
- Spring 2019 Placement Begins – Nov. 12
- Spring 2019 Charges on Accounts – Dec. 17
- Spring 2019 New Resident Move-In – Jan. 11
- Fall 2019 Application Opens - January 1, 2019
Information in Residential Life & Housing
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I get a refund on my $100 housing application fee?
- How many hours are you required to take to live on campus in a residence hall?
- What measures are taken to enhance security on campus?
- When will I know when I have received a residence hall for the upcoming semester?
- Where can I check the status of my Housing Application?