Campus Police & Parking
TJC Campus Police provide a vital service to everyone on campus. Our officers are committed to maintaining a safe and secure campus environment in which the educational mission of TJC can be realized free from the specter of crime.
If this is an emergency on campus, please dial 911.
Campus Police will Provide the Following Free Resources
Campus Police will gladly escort anyone anywhere on the TJC campus. Call us at 903-510-2800 for this service.
As long as you are on the TJC campus, we will boost your vehicle free of charge. Call us at 903-510-2800 for this service.
TJC's officers are trained in performing vehicle unlocks. To request this courtesy service call us at 903-510-2800.
Locations and Hours
The TJC Police Department is located near the corner of Lake and Baxter which is on the northwest section of the campus (across the street from Hudnall Hall). A Campus Police substation is located on the 2nd floor of Rogers Student Center.
Main Police Department Lobby Hours:
- Open 24 hours, 7 days a week
Rogers Student Center Substation Hours:
- Temporarily closed
TJC Student IDs
Every student at TJC must obtain a TJC Student Identification card and lanyard in conjunction with the registration process. Similarly, employees will obtain an ID card at the time of hire. Student ID cards are to be retained throughout your attendance at TJC and should be updated during each registration period. You must present a PAID registration receipt in order to obtain a Student ID card or updated sticker from the Campus Police Department.
TJC Parking Permits are obtained through the TJC Parking Portal where you can:
- Obtain new parking permit(s)
- Set up permits for multiple vehicles
- Pay for traffic violation citations
Once you have signed up, your parking permit will be mailed to you. When received, attach to the lower left corner of your rear windshield.
You will need your TJC-issued A# and password to sign in to the portal.
Visit http://tjc.t2hosted.com to get started.
- The purchase price through the portal is $0.00.
- Students must be registered and paid for classes to obtain a parking permit.
- Permits may take up to one week to be mailed to the address provided in the system.
- If you have not received your permit in the mail before the first day of class, please print the temporary permit provided in your confirmation receipt and place it on your dash to avoid receiving a parking citation.
If you have questions or are having trouble signing up for your parking permit using the new online TJC Parking Portal, please get in touch with TJC Police at 903-510-2258.
Register Personal Belongings
The TJC Police Department uses the US National Property Register as its registration partner to help reduce crime and reunite faculty, staff, and students with lost and stolen property, including cell phones, laptops, tablets, bicycles and many other types of valuables. Please visit https://www.immobilize.net/ to register your items for free.
Test Interactive Central Campus MapRead More
Interactive Central Campus Map
Check out TJC in 3D with our interactive campus map!
Test TJC LocationsRead More
Central Campus, West Campus, Lindale, Jacksonville and Rusk
Test Concealed Handgun PolicyRead More
Concealed Handgun Policy
Senate Bill 11 passed by the 84th Texas Legislature permits a concealed handgun license ho…
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I get my parking permit or bus pass?
- If I have a night class, and don't want to walk to my car by myself, can Campus Police escort me to my car?
- If I had something stolen from campus, do I need to contact other police departments and report it to them as well?
- What are the differences between Police Officers, Guards, and Cadets?
- What is Campus Police's jurisdiction?