Transcript Requests

Which status best describes you?

Are you a Current Student needing an unofficial transcript?

The Registrar's Office will not print your unofficial transcript, but you can view and print it from your Apache Access account. To view and print your unofficial transcript:

  • Log on to your Apache Access account
  • Under "Quick Links" on the left-hand side of the page click on "Student Records"
  • Click on "Academic Transcript"
  • Choose your Transcript Level
  • Choose your Transcript Type

Note: If you have a hold on your account, you will not be able to view your transcript. You can also view your holds under “Quick Links” in Apache Access. 

Are you a Current or Former Student needing an official transcript?


  • You may order an official transcript online through The National Student Clearinghouse.
  • There is a $3.25 service fee.
  • The online service can deliver your official transcript via PDF to an email address of your choosing.

In person

Use this option to pick up the official transcript from the Registrar’s Office

Please stop by the Registrar’s Office in the White Administrative Service Center on the TJC main campus with your current student ID or driver's license and fill out the transcript request form.

Other Information

  • There is no transcript request fee for the first ten transcripts requested through the Registrar’s Office. After that, there is a $5.00 fee per transcript.
  • Transcripts ordered through The National Student Clearinghouse have a $3.25 service fee.
  • If you have a Business Service hold, Campus Safety hold, or transcript hold on your file a transcript request will NOT be completed on your behalf.
  • If are a current Dual Credit/Early Admission student, you may request a transcript. The Registrar’s Office will send an unofficial transcript with a formal letter explaining why the transcript is unofficial. Once you have graduated from high school, submit your final high school transcript and make a new request. We will send and official transcript at that time.
  • Parents wanting to pick up a dependents transcript must bring in the original and current filed tax years 1040 listing the student as a legal dependent. You will also be required to fill out or bring in the affidavit of dependency form (coming soon). Please be aware if your son/daughter has a hold or balance due with the College, you may not receive academic transcripts until said hold or balance due is cleared through the appropriate office.

For further questions please see our transcript frequently asked questions page, call the Registrar’s office at 903-510-2401, or email us at