Greece: Archaeological and Biblical Journeys to the Ancient Civilizations
- 10-Days: March 9-18, 2018 ($1,890 plus the airfare)
- 11-Days: March 9-19, 2018 ($1,970 plus the airfare)
- 14-Days: March 9-22, 2018 ($3,310 plus the airfare)
Tyler Junior College will offer a 10-day, 11-day, and 14-day travel/study project in Greece. These projects take a look at both ancient and modern Greece. Long considered the cradle of Western civilization, the Greek culture provides the basis for many of our ideas about democracy, Christianity, the classical literature, mythology, language, war, science, medicine, education, art and architecture and sports.
We will visit the high points of Classical Greek legacies by visiting 7 of the 17 UNESCO heritage sites of Greece, i.e., Acropolis (Athens), Corinth, Epidarus, Nafplion, Myceanae, Olympia, and Delphi among many other places. Join us to develop your own respect for the history and beauty of Greece, but above all come to love her vibrant and welcoming people.
Package Includes: Accommodations, Two Meals a Day per Itinerary, Entrance Fees, Land Transportation within Greece and Hotel Transfers, Administration Fees and Orientation costs.
- Partial funding (scholarship) is available for TJC students. Inquire from Dr. K.
- A deposit of $890 is required by Tuesday, November 1, 2017. Full payment is due by January 3, 2018. Enrollment after January 3rd will be based on the space availability and on a first come first serve basis.
- Either tour is subject to a minimum of fifteen participants.
- Greece does not require a visa for the travelers with an American passport.
- The tour is open to the public. Any community member, student, or faculty member may enroll for this project. All age groups are welcome to join this tour.
To make reservations, please fill out the form at the following link: