Learn a broad college curriculum that prepares you for work in a wide variety of computer professions, such as systems analyst, computer programmer, computer engineer and computer scientist.
We will provide you the opportunity to learn a sound foundation in communications, problem-solving and other core competencies to become a well-rounded computing professional in one of the world’s fastest growing industries.
Who We Are
- W Gary Shayler, Professor - Computer Information Systems
- Kathy Willingham, Professor - Computer Information Systems
- Jim Bolin, Professor - Computer Information Systems
- Austin Perry, Professor - Computer Information Systems
- David Alger, Professor/Department Chair, Game and Simulation Development; Department Chair, Computer Science/Visual Communications
- Judy Jernigan, Professor/Coordinator - Computer Information Systems
- Gigi Delk, Professor - CIS/Gaming and Simulation Development
Workforce Information TechnologyRead More
Workforce Information Technology
Learn how to solve intricate business problems using computer information systems, a highly rewarding and fast-growing career field with potential employment in a huge variety of industries.
Game and Simulation DevelopmentRead More
Game and Simulation Development
The game and simulation development program at TJC prepares graduates for entry-level posi…
Engineering Design TechnologyRead More
Engineering Design Technology
Work directly with engineers to design the equipment, structures and machines to innovate…