After completing admissions and testing requirements, advising is the first step to starting your college experience at TJC.
Advisors can assist with:
- Interpretation of test scores
- Selecting a major
- Degree plan and transfer information
- Course selection
- Information on campus resources
- Information on the registration process and clearance to register.
What to bring
- Test scores (am I exempt?)
- Official transcripts from other colleges if you are transferring to TJC or taking dual credit from another institution
- Official high school transcripts (if you have not already submitted them to admissions)
- An official student photo ID or government issued photo ID
- Major or area of interest (see Career Planning)