As a Psychology major, you'll obtain a broad understanding of the mind and human motivation. Our dedicated faculty provide the platform to succeed with your long-term goals, whether you intend to transfer to a four-year university to continue your psychology education or go directly into the workforce with an Associate's Degree.
Our Psychology degree is available through a combination of online, hybrid, and in-person courses. Upon completion, you will be able to embark on a new career path, further your career, or simply enjoy greater happiness and success in an existing passion. At TJC we’ll show you how you can help others live their best lives.
Who We Are
- Cory Howard, Professor - Psychology
- Jeanne Ivy, Professor - Psychology
- Dr. Deb Kelley, Professor - Psychology/Sociology
- Dr. Max Nash, Professor - Psychology/Sociology
- Rebecca Olson, Professor - Psychology
- Clint Selman, Professor - Psychology
- Amanda Thornton, Professor - Psychology
- Dr. Otis Webster, Professor - Psychology
Majoring in Sociology provides valuable insights into the ways race, ethnicity, gender, age, education, and class affect how organizations operate.
Social WorkRead More
Social workers play a critical role in our society to help counsel and provide social serv…
Child Development/Early ChildhoodRead More
Child Development/Early Childhood
If you have a desire to work with children and families, then the Child Development and Ea…