- Copy of your Bacterial Meningitis vaccination records if it is not already on file. For more information, go here.
- Copy of your official high school transcripts for advanced placement scores, college credits, or credit for any other special programs.
- Any additional scores from SAT, ACT, TAKS, or TSI Placement (if applicable).
- Linens (pillow, sheets, blanket, and towels)*
- Personal items (toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo, soap, hair dryer, etc.)*
- Casual clothing and comfortable shoes for walking around campus
- Notebook and pen to take notes on all the information that you will learn
- Umbrella (optional)
- Swim suit (optional)
- Extra spending money (optional). Some students choose to shop at our bookstores to get their TJC gear to wear around campus.
- Bring your driver's license or photo ID. You will need this in order to get your Apache ID.**
- Bring your vehicle for on-campus parking permit (if applicable)**
*Only for 2-day orientations
**Must be a registered student to receive Apache ID and parking permit.