The Presidential Honors Scholarship is offered to high school students living and graduating from a high school listed in our service area. Scholarships are offered to the top 10% based on end-of-year junior rankings.
To accept the Presidential Honors Scholarship, complete the online acceptance form included in the offer packet mailed to you. Even if you’re not automatically awarded the Presidential Honors Scholarship, you may be eligible for a competitive Presidential Honors or other scholarships.
Guidelines for graduating high school students to be considered for the Presidential Honors Scholarship
- The scholarship is contingent on the general application and is not automatically awarded
- Rank in the top 25% at the end of their junior year
- Achieve a 3.5 high school GPA (unweighted) AND meet one of the following testing requirements:
- ACT - Composite score of 26 or higher with a minimum of 19 on each of the English and Math sub-tests
- Old SAT - Combined score of 1200 on the Math and Critical Reading sub-tests, with a minimum of 500 on each.
- New SAT – Minimum score of 650 in evidence-based reading and writing and 620 in math.