I have a hold on my file, how to do I have this removed?
- Advising Holds: speak to an Academic Advisor for removal of this hold.
- Bad Address Hold: Go to the Registrar's office and complete a change of address form for removal of hold.
- Business Service Hold: money is owed to the college and this hold can only be removed by the Business Service office.
- Campus Safety Hold: Campus Safety will need to remove this hold. (This generally means you have a parking ticket.)
- Financial Aid Hold: Financial Aid will need to remove
this hold. If it is an Exit Counseling hold, click on the link below
which will take you to the Stafford Exit Counseling page. After
completing the Exit Counseling Session, you will need to contact
Financial Aid and give them your confirmation number and resubmit your
transcript request to the Registrar's office.
- Transcript Hold: a high school or college transcript from
your previous institution(s) has not been received. In order to lift
this hold we must receive the transcript(s) from those listed
institutions that have caused the hold. TJC allows for one (1) academic
semester of enrollment while waiting on the official transcript(s).
However, you will not be able to register for the following semester or
obtain a TJC transcript until all transcripts are received.