I have a hold on my file, how do I have this removed?
- Advising Holds: speak to an Academic Advisor for removal of this hold.
- Bad Address Hold: Go to the Registrar's office and complete a change of address form for removal of hold.
- Business Service Hold: money is owed to the college and this hold can only be removed by the Business Service office.
- Campus Safety Hold: Campus Safety will need to remove this hold. (This generally means you have a parking ticket.)
- Financial Aid Hold: Financial Aid will need to remove this hold. If it is a Financial Aid Exit Counseling hold, please complete an exit counseling session. After completing the exit counseling session, you will need to contact Financial Aid and give them your confirmation number.
- Immunization - Meningitis Hold: Please turn in your vaccination form to the Admissions office.
- Transcript Hold: a high school or college transcript from your previous institution(s) has not been received. In order to lift this hold we must receive the transcript(s) from those listed institutions that have caused the hold. TJC allows for one (1) academic semester of enrollment while waiting on the official transcript(s). However, you will not be able to register for the following semester or obtain a TJC transcript until all transcripts are received.