TJC's Microsoft Office 365 subscription gives students, faculty, and staff online access to Microsoft Office applications from nearly any device. Office 365 provides services including the Microsoft Office suite: Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, online hosted email for faculty and staff, shared calendaring, additional online storage with OneDrive, Office in the cloud and so much more.
Benefits of using Office 365:
- It's FREE
- Use cloud-based web apps on unlimited devices
- Reset your Apache Access or Active Directory password at any time
- 50 gigabytes of OneDrive cloud storage
- 5 licenses for the downloadable versions of Microsoft Office apps
How to access Office 365
- Go to http://portal.office.com
- Your username is your TJC email address
- Your password is your Apache Access password
Office 365 also provides important technical tools that TJC Information Technology is adopting, such as user password management and email. For this reason, it is mandatory that you complete the Office 365 registration process.