Marketing, Media & Communications
About the Marketing Team
We're a team of marketing professionals, designers, web developers and writers who strive to tell the TJC story in a compelling and exciting way. We've been recognized for our work in radio and TV ads as well as Gold NCMPR awards for print pieces and photographs.
Who We Are
- Jessica Alexander, Graphic Designer
- Allen Arrick, Web Specialist
- Susie Bell, Art Manager
- Kimberly Lessner, Executive Director - Marketing, Media and Communications
- Elise Mullinix, Editorial Manager
- Pamela Rathbun, Marketing Implementation
- Britt Sabota, Senior Information Strategist
- Karen Smith, Coordinator - Marketing, Media and Communications
- Leah Wansley, Marketing Strategist
- Rebecca Sanders, Director of Public Affairs and Media Relations
TJC Academy of Dance featured in ETSO’s ‘Invitation to the Dance’
Music and dance will take center stage as students from the Tyler Junior College Academy of Dance join the East Texas Symphony Orchestra for “Invitation to the Dance.”
Mad Scientists returning to TJC’s Science Center Saturday, March 18
TJC’s Center for Earth and Space Science Education is offering an amazing Mad Science show the entire family is sure to enjoy.
TJC Apache Chiefs earn top honors at NODA Conference
TJC’s Apache Chiefs took top honors in the National Orientation Directors Association’s Region IV Conference held in Dallas last weekend.
A very busy week in the life of TJC band student Nick Wilkerson
There’s busy, and then there’s Nick Wilkerson’s brand of busy.