***Application Packets MUST be submitted online ONLY, starting Apr 15, 2022***
The Admission Guidelines document outlines the admission requirements in detail. It has been designed to easily guide you through the application process.
April 15, 2022, to June 15, 2022@ 5 p.m. Applicants selected will begin classes in August 2022.
Conditional Acceptance Requirements
- Accepted as a student at Tyler Junior College
- Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- All of the following six sections of the HESI A2 Exam must be completed (only one retest allowed per application year):
- Vocabulary and General Knowledge
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Learning Styles (not included in points)
- Personality Profile (not included in points)
- Students are encouraged to take the following courses to gain extra points on their application:
- BIOL 2404: Anatomy & Physiology-recommended
- BIOL 2401: Anatomy & Physiology I or BIOL 2402: Anatomy & Physiology II may be substituted for BIOL 2404. (*Bonus points will be determined by one course with the highest grade)
- HPRS 1201 and HPRS 1105-Introduction to the Health Professions.
Science courses must have been completed in or after 2017.
*One additional point will be given for a science course completed at TJC.