Interested in becoming a dual credit teacher?
To apply as a dual credit faculty, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be currently employed by or have secured employment with one of TJC's high school partners
- Meet credentialing requirements of the intended academic or workforce courses.
- Academic Dual Credit faculty must have an earned Master’s degree in the content area or a Master’s degree with 18 hours in the content area.
- Technical Dual Credit faculty requirements vary by program but generally require at least an Associate’s degree and three years of workforce experience in the field. Some areas may require licensure. [DBA-Regulation]
- Complete an application and upload a letter of intent (include subject matter and employing school district), resume, and college transcripts:
- Send official transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org or TJC Human Resources, P.O. Box 9020, Tyler, TX 75711
- Meet with the appropriate department chair for an interview and department requirements.
Don’t have the necessary credentials? We can help. Contact the Office of School Partnerships for more information.