Are you unsure what major or career to pursue?
Career Services has tools to help you get started. We recommend you begin by taking a career assessment. A career assessment can help you identify your skills, interests, values and personality and understand how these match with career paths. TJC offers three assessments for you to pick from. It is important to complete the entire assessment for maximum results, please note some of the assessments are broken into multiple sections. The entire assessment takes approximately 20-30 minutes to complete. Be sure you follow the instructions below. Each assessment has an access code you will be required to enter. Once you have completed your assessment, contact Career Services at 903-510-2490 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an individual appointment to discuss your results. We look forward to working with you on your career goals!
**It is recommended that all students who complete a career assessment make an appointment with Career Services for assistance with interpreting the results.
- Create an account here. You will need your email address and the TJC access code: apache
- Follow the prompts provided to create your username and password, and the system will take you to the main menu.
- Upon completion, feel free to contact Career Services to schedule an appointment to discuss the results of the assessment.
- Go to the FOCUS website and enter your username and password to log in.
- Go to the Kuder Journey Texas College and Career Planning System website and click on "Sign Up"
- Select student and your year in college
- Enter your information to create an account
- TJC activation code: J4244763BKX
- Go to the Kuder Journey Texas College and Career Planning System website
- Enter your username and password
- Click register now and enter your information. You will create a login using an email address and password.
- TJC Access Code: tjc77
- Follow this link, https://v6.typefocus.com/. You will then be asked to login with your email and password.