Many students are not sure what field of study they would like to pursue, what career opportunities are available, or how to attain their career goals.
Career Services has resources to assist you with career exploration and finding employment. Individual career guidance is available to help you identify possible career matches based on your interests, values, personality preferences, skills, and goals. Career Services also offers group information sessions and workshops throughout the year over a range of topics. For more information, please visit the Career Services Events and Workshops page.
Career Services is committed to providing support to our students and recent alumni in the life-long career development process by:
- Facilitating career and self-exploration
- Helping students identify and participate in experiential learning opportunities
- Engaging students in the career decision-making process
- Educating students and recent alumni on the professional job search process
- Developing and maintaining relationships with alumni, faculty, the community and employers
- Creating a learner-centered environment by making services and resources available through technology
Make an Appointment
Career Services appointments are available Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Walk-ins are welcome.
Career Services is located in Pirtle Technology Center in Room 128.
To make an appointment, call 903-510-2334.
How we can help
Career assessments can help you identify your skills, interests, values and personality and understand how these fit with different careers.
This job board is specifically for members of the TJC community; employers who post here are seeking talented Apaches to hire!
Career Planning & Preparation
Career planning and preparation begins now. No matter where you are in the process, Career Services is available to help you.