A private audition will include a solo performance of your choosing and an interview. I encourage you to audition early to ensure that you receive a scholarship.
Solo Routine Requirements:
- Length- 1:30-2:00 minutes long
- Must include flag choreography and a dance section.
- Weapon choreography is welcomed, but not mandatory.
- Attire: Form-fitting, all black clothing. Shoes you are comfortable performing in.
- Music will be played with an aux cord or by Bluetooth through our speaker. Please provide a device suitable or e-mail a copy of your music a week in advance so we can access it on your audition day.
After your performance, you will be asked to perform a series of flag and dance fundamentals. These will vary based on what is demonstrated in your performance.
A brief interview will take place between you and one or more directors. Please prep yourself to answer questions confidently and calmly.
To set up an audition please e-mail me at email@example.com. All auditions must be done by Friday, June 26th but can begin as soon as the first of the year. We generally hold private auditions from Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.. If you need a weekend audition, we can schedule an audition on Sundays from noon-5 p.m..