Undocumented Students | Undocumented Students | TJC

Undocumented Students

Undocumented students may be eligible for state aid if they meet specific residency requirements (Senate Bill 1528/House Bill 1403). Students who have lived in Texas for the 36 months prior to high school graduation or the receipt of the GED may be eligible. Please contact the TJC Admissions Office to determine your residency status. 

Students may be eligible to apply for state aid such as the Texas Educational Opportunity Grant and the Texas Public Education Grant. Funding is limited, so complete your packet as early as possible. 

If you are an undocumented student, download the Undocumented Student Application Packet for this academic year to apply for aid.  Undocumented Student packets will also be available at the Apache Enrollment Center.