Students may purchase books using financial aid through the TJC Campus Store for a limited time during each semester.
- Only students who have been awarded financial aid for the specific semester they are attending are eligible to charge books to their student account.
- Aid must be in the authorized status before specific charges can be made. Students should log into Apache Access and click on the Account Balance Traffic Light to view the authorized aid amount.
- Students must have an authorized aid balance that exceeds the tuition and fee total in order to charge books since tuition and fees will be paid first. These charges will be deducted from their financial aid award prior to being refunded.
- Students must purchase all of their books at once, so students taking the late start terms (12-week and 2nd 8-week) must purchase books well in advance of the start of the term since they will not be allowed to charge books after the bookstore purchasing deadline has passed.
- Students will need to use their financial aid refund to purchase books after the bookstore purchase period ends.