If you're going directly into the Paramedic program, please fill out the Selective Admissions Application by July 30 for the 2016-2017 year.
Background Check & Drug Screening:
After being accepted to the program you must undergo and pass a criminal background check and drug screening. There are no exceptions.
- Tuition and fees (Paramedic): $8,256
- Tuition and fees (EMT): Cost Calculator
- Books and supplies: $1,782
- On-campus room & board: $10,533
- Background check: $35
- Black boot (EMS duty-style boots) must be purchased by the student prior to coming to class
- Uniforms for EMT students are $134.00
- My Brady Lab access
- EMS testing (EMT) access
- EMT: Emergency Care 13th addition
Mandatory paramedic student orientation
- Criminal background check and drug screen
- Immunization and HIPPA documentation
- Discuss class schedule
- Clinical orientation
All EMSP classes and programs qualify for federal student aid as well as veterans benefits.