Fall 2020 Application/Admission Dates: March 16 – June 5, 2020
- You must have a GPA of 2.0 or better to apply.
- If not a current TJC student, you must apply to the college and get accepted. This can be done on-line.
- Once accepted into TJC and receive your student ID# (A number), then complete the “Selective Admissions Program Application” form on line, print out and submit with…
- Official transcripts from ALL colleges attended. These must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office and the Respiratory Care Department Chair’s office. The department chair will accept an exact copy of the official transcripts marked by the registrar.
- New TJC students must meet with the Nursing and Health Sciences (NHS) Advisors to have transcripts evaluated before applying to the program. For information call 903/510-2662.
- Application deadline for 2020-2021 Academic year is June 5, 2020.
- After submission of your application, email Michael White email@example.com set up an appointment to meet and evaluate your application and transcripts.
- If you have been in any other nursing and health professions program and have left for any reason, you must submit a letter of good standing from that program.
- If you are currently taking courses required by the program, you must show proof of your enrollment when applying.
Applicants are ineligible for admission if any of the following apply:
- If you do not have all of the required prerequisites.
- If you are ineligible for readmission or have been dismissed from any NHS program.
- If your GPA is less than 2.0.
- If you have been dismissed from any NHS program.
- If you knowingly furnish false information or alter applications to the college.
- If you fail a drug screen and/or a criminal background check.