When: February 11, March 2 & 3, 2022
Where: the new "Rogers Palmer Performing Arts Center"
TETAAO accredited judges will spend two hours viewing your entry and meeting your students in a personal, constructive, non-threatening critique session.
The UIL set and basic lighting will be provided.
You will have one hour to set up, perform, and strike.
The one-hour critique session will follow.
Email request for entry: include school name, your name, play title, # of performances, and your performance preference to: email@example.com
Once confirmed, by return e-mail, send the entry fee payable to:
Tyler Junior College (No requisitions, please.)
Dr. David W. Crawford
Tyler Junior College
PO Box 9020
Tyler, TX 75711
Alert: If your central office addresses this check to Tyler Junior College, your entry fee will not be received and your slot will be jeopardized.)
- Entry Fee: $150.00 (made payable to Tyler Junior College)
- Please make payment by February 11, 2022.
- Confirmation and instructions will be e-mailed to you.
- Refund request deadline: February 11.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 903-510-2678