The Business Services Office supports the TJC mission by being committed to ensure the students have accurate and current student account records and to provide secure means of payments and refunds.
Who We Are
- Kristi Bennett, Supervisor - Student Accounts Receivable
- Nancy Davis, Foundation Accountant
- Janet Dennis, Cashier
- Deborah Hall, Staff Technician - Business Services
- Dawn Hand, Staff Technician - Business Services
- Leah Hanna, Coordinator - Accounts Payable
- Carol Hutson, Executive Director, Business Services
- Cheryl Lewis, Cashier
- Debra Marshall, Accounting Coordinator - West Campus
- Lauren Miller, Senior Accountant
- Jo Beth Morrison, Student Accounts Specialist
- Nina Rochelle, Staff Technician - Payroll/Business Services
- Toni Watkins, Staff Technician - Business Services
- Felicia Wilson, Staff Technician - Business Services
- Carol Young, Accountant
- Hunter Throckmorton, Controller
- Sarah Crawford, Accounting Coordinator
Notice Regarding Senate Bill 1210
Senate Bill 1210 (83rd Texas Legislature, Regular Session) adds a Grade Point Average requirement for persons to receive continuation awards through certain programs. The Bill also establishes a Limit to the Total Number of Hours, cumulative, that a student may take and continue to receive awards through these programs. These changes were effective beginning in fall, 2014.
Please refer to the College for All Texans website at www.collegeforalltexans.com for specific information regarding new requirements for exemptions.
Students will be notified through their TJC email address when an exemption will be suspended. Suspensions may be appealed under specific circumstances. Please refer to the appeal procedure and appeal form for additional information on how and when to appeal an exemption suspension.
Students are responsible for notifying the Business Services office if they meet the minimum requirements and become eligible for an exemption after it has been suspended.