The Business Services Office supports the TJC mission by being committed to ensure the students have accurate and current student account records and to provide secure means of payments and refunds.
Who We Are
- Carol Young, Accountant
- Carol Hutson, Executive Director - Business Services
- Amber Morton, Coordinator - Payroll Services
- Dawn Hand, Staff Technician - Business Services
- Patricia Weigel, Staff Technician - Business Services
- Anthony Smeester, Accounting Coordinator - Foundation
- Leah Hanna, Coordinator - Accounts Payable
- Cheryl Lewis, Cashier
- Felicia Wilson, Staff Technician - Business Services
- Kristi Bennett, Manager - Student Accounts Receivable
- Toni Watkins, Accounting Coordinator - Third Party
- Steven Bothwell, Accounting Coordinator
- Hunter Throckmorton, Controller
- Nina Rochelle, Staff Technician - Payroll/Business Services
- Amy Wright, Business Advisor - Tyler Small Business Development Center
- David Crenshaw, Assistant Controller
- Nancy Davis, Foundation Accountant
- Janet Dennis, Cashier
- Lauren Miller, Senior Accountant
Notice Regarding Senate Bill 1210
Senate Bill 1210 (83rd Texas Legislature, Regular Session) adds a Grade Point Average requirement for persons to receive continuation awards through certain programs. The Bill also establishes a Limit to the Total Number of Hours, cumulative, that a student may take and continue to receive awards through these programs. These changes were effective beginning in fall, 2014.
Please refer to the College for All Texans website at www.collegeforalltexans.com for specific information regarding new requirements for exemptions.
Students will be notified through their TJC email address when an exemption will be suspended. Suspensions may be appealed under specific circumstances. Please refer to the appeal procedure and appeal form for additional information on how and when to appeal an exemption suspension.
Students are responsible for notifying the Business Services office if they meet the minimum requirements and become eligible for an exemption after it has been suspended.