Perkins CTE Success Center
At TJC, Perkins Basic Grant funds are used to fund positions, materials, and services which seek to accomplish the following objectives:
- To build and sustain high-quality Applied Sciences program offerings.
- To promote an effective retention and completion program for CTE students who are enrolled in an Associate of Applied Science program.
- Prepare CTE students for high-skill, high-wage, or high-demand occupations in current or emerging professions
- To supply financial assistance to CTE students who demonstrate need.
- Reduce performance gaps for CTE Special Populations students
How We Can Help
Child Care, Book Loans, Transportation and Tool Assistance.
CTE Student Success
When giving up is not an option, let’s start a conversation!
The TJC/CTE Mentoring Program connects students with resources and opportunities that support and encourage them to succeed and ultimately graduate.