Contact Dr. Crawford at: firstname.lastname@example.org for forms and information
Join Dr. David W. Crawford, TJC theatre professor, for his “Big Apple Tour”
- 6-day, 5-night program
- 5-night hotel accommodations at a theatre district hotel
- Transportation between airport and hotel both ways
- Attendance to 4 Broadway shows
- Attendance to 1 off-Broadway show
- Tour The Players Club (based on availability)
- MetroCard (7-day unlimited rides)
- All applicable taxes and fees
- Basic protection accident and health insurance (optional)
- $2,100 per person, quad occupancy*
- $2,225 per person, triple occupancy*
- $2,480 per person, double occupancy*
- $3,275 per person, single occupancy*
(Tuition for Drama 1310-699 is paid separately and not part of the tour cost)
* Price is based on airfare charges.
Subject to change after Sept.
Who can come:
All tour participants except TJC faculty / staff and degree-holders are required to register unless special permission is granted.
Consult the TJC Catalog for tuition information.
Complete admissions forms in TJC Admissions Office and verify TASP status (TASP exempt if over 55 and non-degree seeking or having completed 3 hours college credit prior to fall ’89, or completed degree from an accredited institution.)
Contact Lara Smith at email@example.com to register for Drama 1310-699 by May 1, 2021.
Payment: Travel arrangements provided through Laurent Tours, LLC. Laurent@Laurenttours.com • 917-553-5525