International Students with current I-20 in status are allowed to take 3 or 4-hour course at TJC as long as they remain in full time status at another SEVP accredited institution.
A written pdf form from the host institutions (the one that issued the I-20) must be completed and signed by the International DSO. The authorization must be submitted every semester for which the student intends to take courses. Student also must submit:
- Complete the International Admission Application: www.tjc.edu/applynow
Make sure the name on your application matches the name as it appears on your passport. If it is different than how it appears on your transcript, please notify us.
- Copy of passport biography page
- Current F-1 VISA stamp
- Current I-20
- Official transcript from previous institutions
- Proof of bacterial meningitis (if under 22 years old)
- TSI scores should be provide on official transcript