Frequently asked questions | TJC

Frequently asked questions

How can I view and print my unofficial transcript?

To view and print your unofficial transcript:

  1. Log on to your Apache Access account
  2. Click on "Self-Service/Registration" under "Quick Links" on the left hand side of the page
  3. Click on "Student Records"
  4. Click on "Academic Transcript"
  5. Choose your Transcript Level
  6. Choose your Transcript Type

Note: if you have a hold on your account, you will not be able to view your transcript. Also, if you were a student prior to 2007, you may not have an Apache Access account. You must request one be sent to you.