COVID-19 Response

On-campus offices are open to students. Online registration is available through Apache Access. Fall classes are offered in-person, online or hybrid. Masks are required at all TJC facilities.

COVID-19 Information Center

Frequently asked questions

Can I receive Financial Aid to help pay for my classes if I am still in high school?

Currently, there is no state or federal financial aid available to students that have not graduated from high school. Please check with your high school to see if the school district provides funding for students.