COVID-19 Updates

TJC will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation very closely and will adapt policies and procedures as necessary to keep our students, employees and campus safe and healthy.

COVID-19 Information Center

Frequently asked questions

Can I get financial aid to take a Continuing Studies course?

Most Continuing Studies courses are not eligible for financial aid. However, certain programs with tuition more than $1,000.00 may qualify for individual personal loans. In addition, some students may qualify for assistance from the Texas Workforce Commission to participate in approved courses. For more information, contact your local Workforce Center.