Am I eligible to live on-campus?
- Residents must be a TJC student enrolled in a minimum of 12 semester hours during the Fall and/or the Spring semester (3 hours during a Summer School session).
- All Housing charges must be paid in full, or arrangements to pay must be completed before move-in. Payments can be made through the TJC Cashier’s Office located in the White Administration building. There are four ways to pay the Housing charges:
- Scholarships and Performance Grants.
- Out of Pocket or Private Pay – the complete amount paid before move-in.
- Payment Plan - established with Business Services.
- Financial Aid - provide Housing with a copy of the Financial Aid award letter
- A new resident must achieve at least a 1.5 grade point average (GPA) after the first semester in order to return to housing for the consecutive semester. At the end of two consecutive semesters, residents must achieve an overall cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.0 to be eligible to live in a Residence Hall the following semester. A cumulative GPA of at least 2.0 must be maintained every additional semester in order to continue to be eligible for housing.
For more information, visit our Housing webpage.