How do I reserve space for my organization’s meeting or event?
All events or meetings must be properly scheduled by completing the facility request form.
- Login to your Apache Access and click “Facility Request Login (Ad Astra)” form on homepage.
- You do not need to login.
- Go to “Events” Tab and click “Request Event”
- Select “Student Life/Organization Event Request” form.
- Fill out form and either search or type in which room(s) you want to reserve.
- To see if a room is open go to “Calendar” tab and click “Calendar”. (Optional)
- Use yellow filter bar on left to select room to search.
- Once you enter a search word, like the room number, “check box” it, click “done” and then “search.”
- Use the calendar icon to select the desired date of availability.
NOTE: Classrooms are reservable one semester at all time or once all courses have been added. All other spaces can be reserved a year in advance. Events in the Apache Room(s), requiring substantial set-ups, or utilizing Dining services, should be at least arranged 3 weeks in advance.
Any questions concerning student clubs and organizations or student life events, should be directed to the Center for Student Life and Involvement at 903-510-2797 or email email@example.com