Frequently asked questions | TJC

Frequently asked questions

What should I do if I have a disability and want to receive accommodations?

If you have a disability that is impacting your academic performance, you will need to provide acceptable documentation of that disability to the Office of Support Services. The documentation must be supplied by a qualified professional who is licensed or certified to diagnose the disability. An appointment should be made with a Support Services Counselor to review the documentation and discuss the request for accommodations.