Can I stay overnight at New Student Orientation?
Yes, you can stay the night on campus during your orientation session. In fact, we encourage it! We will have activities and late-night snacks for students that have selected to stay on campus with us.
A few things you should know:
- You must select the overnight option when you register for orientation and pay the additional $20 fee
- Overnight accommodations are for STUDENTS ONLY
- All students can stay overnight at orientation regardless of where they plan to live in the fall semester
- There are two check-in locations for orientation and those staying overnight will check-in at their residence hall
- More info, including what to bring, is contained in your reservation confirmation email