COVID-19 Response

On-campus offices are open to students. Online registration is available for Summer and Fall classes through Apache Access. Summer and Fall classes are offered in-person, online or hybrid.

COVID-19 Information Center

Frequently asked questions

I am currently attending another college and will transfer to TJC. What do I need to do regarding my financial aid?

Students transferring from another institution must formally cancel their financial aid at that college and add TJC as a school on their FAFSA. Proof of cancellation can be faxed to 903-510-2794. Students then need to check Apache Access for Student Requirements and continue with the TJC financial aid process as explained.