How long does it take to receive my loan, scholarship, or financial aid awards?
An exact time is not known and depends upon whether the priority deadline was met, and whether or not corrections were needed. General response times are listed below but could be longer if the deadlines were not met.
- If you are completing a FAFSA: 2 - 3 weeks until you get your SAR.
- If you/we have made corrections on your FAFSA: 10 days to 2 weeks until TJC receives and processes those corrections.
- If you have just turned in Student Requirement forms from Apache Access: 2 to 6 weeks to be reviewed and verified (if required)
- If corrections were necessary after review and verification: an additional 10 days to 2 weeks
- For awards to be posted to Apache Access: as little as 2 weeks after receiving the Student Requirements Green Light or as long as 8 weeks if verification and corrections are needed.
If you have further questions, please contact the Financial Aid office.