When: June 5-11, 2018
Join Dr. David W. Crawford, TJC theatre professor, for his “Big Apple Tour”
- 7-day, 6-night Program
- Orientation session
- hotel accommodations at a theatre district hotel
- Transportation between airport and hotel both ways
- Attendance to 5 Broadway shows
- Attendance to 1 Off-Broadway show
- Attend the Tony Awards
- Tour The Players Club
- 2 TJC-produced seminars
- MetroCard (7-day Unlimited Rides)
- All applicable taxes and fees
- Basic Protection Accident and Health insurance
Cost: $ 2,500 per person, quad occupancy; $ 2,650 per person, triple occupancy; $ 2,950 per person, double occupancy; $ 3,750 per person, single occupancy - Price is based on airfare charges. Subject to change as late as September 15.
Who can come: All participants (except for TJC Faculty/Staff and degree holders) must be enrolled in DRAM 1310-699 for summer 1 and pay all fees, unless special permission is granted.
School Credit: Contact Lara Smith at email@example.com to register for Drama 1310-699 by May 1, 2018.
Payment: Pay tuition and fees at the Cashier's office. Tour payments are made to www.laurenttours.com